Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finished Piecing Easy Street...OH YEAH!!!!

I did it, yeah, I did it!!! I finished piecing my Easy Street!!! Yip Yip Yip!!! And I love it! The Batiks make me happy, and I just love the colors! 3 x 4 blocks is going to be plenty big for my twin size bed! Now to figure out how to use the extra blocks for pillow shams!


It's wet and rainy outside, so I had to do an inside pic. Couldn't back away enough to get the whole quilt in the pic! I've decided against borders, it's pretty big as is.
A special thank you to Bonnie Hunter for hosting and designing Easy Street Mystery Quilt Along. It was super fun, and the design is so fabulous! I can't wait until the next one! Your such a doll to do all that work!



3 comments:

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!